2018 TNCC / ENPC Instructor Course
Location of TNCC Instructor course:
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie Indiana
Janice Fisher Education Center
TNCC Instructor Course Fee:
Total - $350.00
TNCC Instructor Application Information:
All pre-course testing will be done 28 calendar days prior to the instructor course by the course director or their designee. The exception will be for those participants that took a provider class in the last 90 days and achieved instructor potential. Contact course coordinator for clarification.
TNCC Instructor Additional Information:
- Accepted participants will receive notification via email.
- Registrations will be reviewed and accepted by the course coordinator.
- All participants must retest TNP and written test within 30 days prior to the course and pass both with 90% or better for admission on the day of the course. (Arrangements may be made with the course coordinator)
- Instructor cards will be held until payment for the course is received.
October 29, 2018- TNCC Instructor Course
- This course is sponsored by the Indiana State Council ENA
- Course Coordinator: Cheryl Riwitis
- Deadline: September 20, 2018 (or until maximum capacity reached)
- Maximum participants= 16