TRAUMA INFORMED CARE TRAINING
Take Time for Kids! is a three-day curriculum designed to teach providers about serving families affected by trauma, abuse and neglect.
Training participants will learn about:
• Assessment and Intervention Techniques for families affected by Trauma
• Effects of Trauma on brain development
• The four Tenets of Trauma Informed Care
• Avoiding secondary/vicarious trauma
• Creating Trauma Informed Organizations and Systems
This training is FREE and lunch is provided daily!
Participants can earn up to 20 Continuing Education Units (CEU) from NASW for completion of the training.