Exciting news for Indiana! The award winners have been announced for the national awards and Indiana is well represented!
Congratulations to the following individuals:
- Miranda Newberry, 2018 ENA Barbara A. Foley Quality, Safety and Injury Prevention Award
- Sherri Marley, ENA Board and membership 2017 State Council Achievement Award
- Andrew Bowman, 2018 ENA Gail P. Lenehan Advocacy Award
- India Owens, 2018 ENA Professionalism and Practice Award
To the following individuals who were nominated for awards, although not selected, know that in our eyes you all are the winners and we are so fortunate to have you as a part of our membership in Indiana!!
- Matt Howard, Nomination for the 2018 ENA Behind the Scenes Award
- Ruth Johnson, Nomination for the 2018 Rising Star Award
- Michele Glidden, Nomination for the 2018 ENA Nursing Education Award
Again, congratulations to all of you!!!!
Also, thank you to the individuals that nominated, proofread, made edits, etc for the awards. This proves that Indiana is a powerhouse and great things are happening here because of all of you!!!
Ryan Williams, MBA, MSN, RN, CEN, CFRN, NRP
2018 Indiana ENA President