We’re Bringing the Experts to You with ENA Conference on Demand!
You've recently experienced our top-notch education at conference. Now, revisit sessions you loved or catch sessions you missed with ENA Conference on Demand!
Much more than just pre-recorded sessions, ENA Conference on Demand! offers interactive learning that allows you to engage with faculty and colleagues from the comfort of your home through our online learning center, ENA LEARN and our member community, ENA CONNECT.
We will launch two separate packages—one in March and one in June of 2017—containing popular topics from the Emergency Nursing 2016 conference, plus brand new content presented by our expert faculty—LIVE.
DON’T MISS OUT
ENA Conference on Demand! March launch features:
- 1 live webinar March 7 at 2:00 pm CST featuring Shelly Cohen, MSN, RN, CEN
- Webinar will be archived for on-demand access
- 3 conference sessions from Emergency Nursing 2016
- Group discussions in ENA CONNECT (for ENA members)
- 10 ePosters in an online gallery
- CNE contact hours