- There will be a total of three scholarships awarded each term. The scholarship may be reimbursed up to the amount of $250 for an approved educational experience or nursing degree.
- Scholarship may be used to attend any course, class, or conference that will lead to advancement in nursing education. The course, class, or conference selected must be approved by the Scholarship Committee. Reimbursement will be provided to the recipient once proof of course completion, expense form, and a receipt are returned to the ENA Treasurer.
- Applicants have one year to obtain the awarded scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to nurses at all levels (student nurses, ASN, BSN, MSN, and Doctorate) and to paramedics.
- Applicants must be a current member of the ENA Chapter #134.
Deadlines for Submission:
- May 1st for Spring Applications - Scholarships will be awarded at the July Meeting.
- November 1st for Fall Applications - Scholarships will be awarded at the December Meeting.
Should you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.